How to install a template
¿How to install a blogger template?
- Download your template using the “Download” link as a zip/rar file. Unzip the file using Winzip, WinRAR or other software.
- Go to Blogger dashboard > Design > Edit HTML
- Backup your current template. Download template clicking “Download Full Template”. Save it to your local hard drive and keep it a safe.
- Click “Browse” to select your new blogger template (the .xml file).
- After that click on “Upload” button.
- Click on “KEEP WIDGETS”
- Now you have successfully installed your new blogger template.
- Go to “Page Elements” and add widgets, etc
- Enjoy 🙂
Thats all, now you can see your new template online.